четверг, 10 июля 2008 г.

Voices to be heard.

I like to visit museums very much, can not understand why. I remember when was a child and played with my friends who had a lot of books, sometimes I seemed to hear this books telling "Take me!", "Read me!" This is the same thing that happened to me when for the first time visited a gallery or a museum. There is shown the past and if the pictures are original then will gonna talk . Very few people in the world are able to hear what is said, that's why they try to tell everything when meet someone who understands them. It is impossible to appreciate the entire value of a picture watching it on the Internet , especially because it is not the material thing in front of you. Only rare activities people do with using their heart . We live in a material world and material things are the only ones able to make us happy. This is sad.

Комментариев нет: