четверг, 24 апреля 2008 г.

my own inner energy

I feel so strange – I can't do anything.
It seems to me, that I have spent too much of my own inner energy. I understand that I spend this energy constantly, even if I just sit in front of the monitor. But I can't restore it often. Every day I receive energy while sleeping, but it seems to me, that I receive it less, than I spend during the day.
Once I had a very good rest in Cyprus, but it was long ago, so long that I almost have forgotten everything. Certainly, I remember some small and bright impressions of beautiful sunrise. I also remember that once at night, standing on a balcony of Amathus hotel and looking at the sea, I has understood that it is alive. Such quantity of energy that I have received from swimming in this sea, probably, I did not receive never before. The truth there was unique time when I swam in a special pool with water which flew from mountains. It was very hot water. It was specially cooled off. This happened when we have left from Dubai for excursion to Oman.

Комментариев нет: